- I love breakfast for dinner! If it was up to me, we'd do it twice a week! Our entire house just smelled like IHOP, without the cigarette smoke. YUM!!!
- I am gaga for Gokey! Danny Gokey that is, from American Idol. Both Chris and I really like him and he is Chris' prediction win the whole she-bang! I was thrilled when he made it into the Top 12!
- I love spending time with two of my most favorite friends, among the few wonderful friends I do have. Carrie, AKA Carayray - we had a scrap night on Friday night and had a great time. We always have a blast and we get to catch up on each others' lives and gossip, of course! :) Jeannie, AKA Jean Bean - she and her fiance, Johnny, joined us Saturday night for a little dinner party. I LOVE the two of them and they really are a wonderful couple! It makes me miss her so much.
- I think we may have solved the toothbrush dilemma with Ethan. As I've mentioned before, we've had a really hard time brushing Ethan's teeth. He just screams and squirms and we just get frustrated. Someone gave me a suggestion to get an electric toothbrush and so we did this weekend. It's a Crayola one and it was $5.00, so I figured it's worth a shot. He was amazed and it seemed to work! Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will continue to work.
- There's never any time to blog! I've actually been busy at work so when I come home I just don't feel like blogging. I apologize to those who check the blog everyday and find nothing but the same post that has been there for a week! I promise I'll try to do better.
- Spring cleaning, although a little early, was done in our house this weekend. Ethan took a 2 hour and 50 min. nap yesterday (HOLY NAPPER!) so we were able to get a lot done.
- We've decided to use a portion of our tax return for some much needed home improvements. We are some possibilities: finishing the deck (adding railing, stairs and landscaping around it), additional landscaping (at the mailbox and in the backyard), adding wall cabinets in the laundry room for additional storage, switch out light fixtures in the kitchen (above island and dining table), get rocking chairs for front porch, get storage building in back yard to free up storage in the garage, get hardwood floors and a few more. Obviously we cannot do all of them so we have to pick and choose. Decisions, decisions!
- I'm excited for the Dancing with the Stars new season! I haven't had a chance to blog about it but I think the cast is spectacular! If you remember my opinion from last season, I did not like the cast so I didn't watch it! It was just not interesting and this season's is great! I can't wait for two weeks from today!
- I am truly touched to be a bridesmaid in Jeannie wedding. It is her sister as matron of honor and me as a bridesmaid. I was so honored to be chosen and I can't wait to stand next to her on that special day. Now it's time to find a dress! She's selected a pastel pink color scheme and I can pick any dress I want! Ohhh la la!
- Only one more week until my first spring/summer consignment sale stop! There are about 3 that I am looking at attending and I am SOOOO excited!
Monday, February 23, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:00 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am gaga for Gokey as well! He is my fav! I am with Chris...I can see him winning the entire thing.
Post a Comment