skip to main |
skip to sidebar

- Snow: Underrated
This white stuff is just amazing! It falls from the sky so gracefully and continues to remind us how awesome truly God is to create these tiny little pieces of art. Wow - that sounded pretty poetic huh? All of us that live in the South don't get a lot of snow so of course when it comes around once in a blue moon, we are just overjoyed and dancing around the living room in our long johns, or maybe that's just me! :) I couldn't believe how fluffy it was. It was the fluffiest I've ever seen. It looked like the fake snow you can buy in the store, but colder.
- Premiere of Lost: Overrated
I will go ahead and apologize to those uncool people (kidding) who do not watch the show like the rest of us maniacs who do. I love Lost and have looked forward to this sacred day since last May's season finale, but this premiere was just down right confusing. All this time travel back and forth and back and forth, I feel like I'm spinning in circles, or on a record player (that's a reference to the premiere, just in case you're wondering). The one thing about this show that has kept me watching is the ups and downs and surprises that has kept all of us on our toes, but the writers promised that this season would answer more questions than create more. I sat there during the last few minutes with about twenty MORE questions. They better start answering some more questions next week, or ... well, I'm not going to do anything but keep watching I suppose. But I will be extremely frustrated! :)

- Chick-fil-a Biscuits: Underrated
My oh my! What a morning I had when I discovered I had just enough change in my car to treat myself to a yummy, scrumptious Chick-fil-a Biscuit! These little delectable delights are truly a gift from God. Because we are watching every dime now, I only have $5.00 left from my allowed "fun money" for the month, but I was so happy when I was able to find left over change in my car! My weekend is off to a great start!
3 comments:
Little hint about Chickfila biscuits - this past Friday and this coming Friday are both Free Biscuit Fridays at the Chickfila on Cherry Road!!
Hi there! I found your blog on Carrie Byce's, and I clicked b/c of the Beautiful Baby entry - I am doing that, also! - but I also found out that we have some things in common!! I LOVE Matt and Ramona, although it's a little fuzzy at times here in Greenville...I listen every afternoon! AND I agree about LOST! We are huge fans, and are even more confused now than before. ??
Anyway, I had to comment when I read that! I like your blog - keep it up :)
Yes, Chick-fil-a biscuits are the best thing that ever was made!!!! Whenever my budget can afford them I stop by, even though I'm not normally a breakfast eater. I know how you feel with the budget. Val and I each have an allowance fund, and she has about $600 saved up in hers while I have .00001 on average.
Post a Comment