- It is really painful to feel left out of a group you've always felt a part of. What's even worse is feeling like you're never going to get that closeness back.
- The White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory is still as good as I once remembered!
- Having a photo shoot on a day that is 42 degrees is not recommended! I've never seen Ethan's cheeks turn purple before!
- Having a snow day to spend the day with your little man is just what the doctor ordered.
- Sometimes you can have the best time sitting around with your family, having a cup of coffee, and laughing your head off about talking about gas!
- Being on a budget sucks.
- Feeling like your husband may lose his job sucks. He's ok though. Thanks everyone for asking! :)
- I'm so proud of my little man! He's one of the only ones in his class that stays in his chair during lunch and snack and is using his spoon very well! When it comes to food, the boy don't mess around!
- Having a best friend is totally not overrated, especially when it's your hubby!
- Feeding my consignment sale addiction is so much fun! I bought 4 outfits and a hat for E for the summer all for $18!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 2:37 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment