Friday, January 23, 2009

Beautiful Baby Contest 2009

This beautiful face will possibly be gracing your computer screen, or maybe even television, very soon! After looking through tons of pictures, this is the one I landed on for entering Ethan into the Regis & Kelly Beautiful Baby contest. I thought it showed his eyes, dimples, smile and personality the best. My sister has mentioned entering Ethan into this contest several times and she called me last week to tell me that they have started the contest! There are already a ton of entries already up on their website and ALL of those babies are beautiful. I really don't know how they make their decision! Of course, I think that Ethan is the most beautiful baby on the face of the Earth, but what mom doesn't feel that way about their own child! I'm quite biased! They will have it narrowed down on to 10 semi-finalists on Monday, March 9th for the public to vote on the Top 5. All week long they'll be featuring hundreds of the Beautiful Baby entries throughout the shows. Keep your fingers crossed! :) One Grand Prize Winner will receive $125,000 to be used towards a 4 year college education and will appear on a future cover of Parenting magazine, Early Years edition. Four runners-up will each receive $25,000 to be used towards 1 year of college education. Ten semi-finalists will each receive a year’s worth of Gerber's Start Healthy, Stay Healthy food which includes a personalized nutrition plan. Make sure to keep checking with this website - Regis & Kelly - or watch the show to see if you can see our little Graham Crackers' mug!

1 comments:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

Aww...VERY CUTE! Love the dimples! Good luck to Ethan!!