- SNUGGIES: Underrated
If you haven't heard of these things yet, you've gotta click here to see the advertisement! It's hilarious, and yet so inventive! It's basically a fleece blanket with sleeves and as weird as it seems, it's brilliant! Bandy on the Matt and Ramona show called it a "backwards robe", which is funny because that's exactly what it is. But so cool! Coming from someone that is always cold in my house no matter what the temperature, I love this invention because I can cover up but still have full use of my hands without having to become uncovered! Anyone know where I can get them in a store??? - PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION: Underrated
I think it's very interesting and exciting at the same time! Even if we don't really support the new president and even if we didn't vote for him, I think it's just so exciting! Of course, everyone has been making such a big deal about Michelle Obama's inauguration ball dress, and being one who LOVES to watch Golden Globes and Oscars just for the dresses, I am anxious to see what she will be wearing. Sad huh? I'm not as interested in the history of it, just the dress! After all, that is all that's important in life right? hee hee - ICY COLD FREEZING WEATHER: Overrated
I HATE cold weather and certainly do not want to be out in it. At any chance I get, I run to the closest warm place as quickly as possible. Most people would say they hate hot weather because there's only so much you can take off but you can layer up with cold. I can't layer up enough! I just feel for those people in Alaska with the temperatures as low as -60! -60!! I would be so miserable NO one would want to be around me!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Underrated, Overrated
Posted by The Cassidys at 12:01 PM
Labels: overrated, underrated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
If you ask me, the dress is history too 'cause you know it will end up in a museum one day. So, really, you ARE interested in the history of it!! :)
hey i think that those blanket things are on the TV like the "as seen on tv" ads!! Just remember seeing them on TV!!
I agree! I hate this ice cold weather.
LOL!!! I just laughed outloud and had to read your #1 SNUGGIE comments. Jason and I were watching it on TV the other day, and I was like...I need me one of those...and Jason just made fun of me! "Backward Robe!" That is exactly what they are! We'll just have to find us one somewhere. Maybe we can wear them on the 31st!! haha
I meant to say I read your SNUGGIE comments outloud to Jason. He makes fun of those commercials everytime! I shoul've ordered one for his birthday as a joke! :)
Ha ha! Snuggies ... Jason and I make fun of them every time the commercial comes on TV!
Hey...saw a sign yesterday at Walgreens (one near my house) saying they had Snugglies for $14.99.
Post a Comment