Can you feel the frustration with my blog title!? Today, I'm going to chalk up my frustration to Ethan being sick, but it doesn't erase the frustration from the past week! Ok we are home today because he has pink eye - I'm just gonna say it. Big whoop - I had it when I was younger and it is gross. Really gross with stuff coming out of his eyes and fusing his eyelids shut but we've got it under control. We visited the doctor this morning, got some eye drops, came home and attempted to have lunch before his nap. I don't know what happened to my little man that liked anything I put in front of him, but he's starting to reject most foods that I give him now. It's literally driving me mad! Today I gave him apple, peas & carrots, mac & cheese and little chunks of chicken. He didn't eat but maybe two bites of apples and that's it. That's it! He used to LOVE apples! As a matter of fact, he does still like most fruit, but is not having it with the veggies lately. He still likes sweet potato but we eat that every night now since that is all he'll eat. I did mash up a few pieces of broccoli in it last night and he didn't even notice! Like Amanda, I'm starting to rethink how I give it to him. I've found a few recipes that I can give him his veggies in an inconspicuous way. We'll see how that works. But man, I am about to scream! AHHHHHHH - thanks, I feel better. He's napping now so I'm simmering down a bit and may even attempt cleaning up a bit before he wakes up. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment