Every now and then a song comes along and just hits you in the heart like a mack truck. This morning at church that song came to both Chris and I. I looked over at Chris and tears were steaming down his face. That's how you know it is a meaningful song. The band at our church, Hudson, is awesome and so inspirational. Every week their songs touch me in some way, but this one was above and beyond. They sang a cover song by Eddie Kirkland called "How He Loves' (which I've added for your enjoyment). In your busy day today, take a minute to listen to it and think about the love that God has for us. It will make you want to love others the same way.
I love you all.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
How He Loves
Posted by The Cassidys at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! I can see how Chris was crying. Great song!
that's one of my favorite worship songs! makes me cry too!
thanks for sharing the great song!!
Post a Comment