Sunday, January 11, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. Jake disappointed me, once again.
  2. Ethan is getting up WAY too early this week - 5:30 AM for the past four nights. Arg!
  3. Desperate Housewives ROCKS this season! I can't wait to see what happens next!
  4. It's so nice to have a weekend where you don't have to pack up the entire house just to go away for two nights.
  5. Can anyone say GOLDEN GLOBES!? I love award shows!
  6. You just can't make a toddler eat his veggies if he just doesn't want them!
  7. It really makes me sad to see friends that you care about still going through hard times, but knowing that God provides that light at the end of the tunnel really helps to get through those hard times.
  8. My sister's birthday is this week! Happy Early 25th Birthday Liv!
  9. I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. Ethan is transitioning into the pre-toddler room where they will go from two naps to one, from the crib to the cot, all eating at the same time and WITH utensils! Yikes! We'll see how crabby he may be when I pick him up.
  10. Again - did I say how disappointed that I am in Jake? Jeez!

0 comments: