Friday, January 9, 2009

Cute Things Ethan Is Doing These Days

As soon as he turned 1, his personality has really started to shine! He's learning so much from day to day and I love witnessing it all happen! Here are some VERY cute things he's doing these days:

  • Bringing a book to Chris or I and then turning around and sitting in our laps. If Chris and I are right next to each other, he'll alternate who is to read to him after a page or two.
  • Pointing to things that he wants and saying "ba". I have no idea why he says "ba" but the point is that he's pointing.
  • Holding his hand out for me to help assist him to step down because he knows he may fall.
  • Running to the bathroom when we say it's time to take a bath. He knows where bath is!
  • Running to see dada while screaming "dada" when I say and sign, "Dada's home".
  • When I ask him if he wants to feed Abbey treats, he knows where we store them and points to it.
  • When he feeds Abbey a treat, he'll run around so she will chase him. He LOVES it and just giggles the whole time.
  • When Abbey barks, he'll "bark" right along with her. It's hilarious!
  • Signing "tree" and "fish". We were looking at his 100 First Words book and he signed them when I said the word! How amazing!

Can't wait for more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet!?! he's so cute amanda! i bet your such a good mommy!

The McDonalds said...

I am amazed at the fact that he can sign now. That is a huge wow. You need to get him on video doing it. I so want to see it! Miss yall. Need to get together again when youi are in town!