- When you ask your barista to put half and half on the side, they put it in your coffee anyways. This happened to me twice this week! I'm just annoyingly particular about my coffee. Anyone that knows me, knows it's like a work of art to me. Just the right amount of cream and sweetener.
- Ethan is a trooper. He came down with pink eye on Thursday and we've had to put drops in his eye three times a day. Of course, he fought us tooth and nail while we were putting the drops in, but after it was done, he was back to his normal, spunky self.
- Spending a day with E was not as fun as I wished it would've been. He was home with pink eye both Thursday and Friday. He was really fussy for me on Thursday but an angel for Chris on Friday. Go figure!
- Scrappin with my girl Carrie is one of my most favorite things in the world to do!
- SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! Say it and it will come! We're predicted to get 2 to 4 inches overnight here in the Charlotte-Rock Hill area. Can anyone say snow day!?
- Our resolution to save money is going quite well. Our resolution this year is to save more money and be more conscious about where it is going. I must say, so far (even though it's only been three weeks) it's going very well.
- Twice in the past month I've broken out in some sort of rash on my arms and legs. I have no idea how I've gotten it. I haven't switched detergents, lotions or body washes. The only thing I can think of is wearing wool is irritating my skin. It itches and makes me feel like I have a sunburn when I touch it. It's driving me bananas!
- Is it possible to be sore after playing Wii boxing for all of 5 minutes? I feel like such a wimp!
- Lost comes back on in two days!!!! I am SOOOOO excited! No one call us after 8 on Wednesday or you will DIE!
- I'm so proud of my little sister. We finally were able to visit her and Tim's home on Saturday. It's so cozy, and clean! I was so impressed by how the refrigerator was organized and clean, as well as the microwave! That falls low on our totem pole of what needs to be clean in our house. She's done a great job decorating the house as well. She's grown up and I see her now as an adult and not a little kid anymore. I'm so proud of her!
Monday, January 19, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 9:28 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
this is really really weird...i have the SAME RASH....only mine is on my legs and around my collar/upper chest. it itches so bad....looks like little bumps, but there's nothing in them! it's crazy! i have no explanation for them except stress, but i did take 3 benedryl today, but that just made them stop itching, and now they're starting up again. i think it's this weather and dry skin! hope yours goes away!
Post a Comment