Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!


Yea! We finally got our first decent snow of the year! Well, really from the past five years! I called the daycare this morning at 6:30 AM and there was a recording that they had closed for the day! Yipee! That meant E and I were staying home and enjoying the day together! Chris didn't have to go in until 10 AM, so we had a pancake breakfast then headed outside for some pictures in the snow. I think Ethan enjoyed it. He didn't seem cold at all but just frustrated that every time he stood up, he would fall down. I think it's because we bundled him up so much. He could barely walk! I was also glad to stay home to be able to watch some of the inauguration. It was so wonderful and historic. Here are our pictures from the snow:







1 comments:

Abbie Byers said...

I am glad we got at least one snow day! Cute pictures!!!