Monday, January 5, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week, and last

I've been slack about my 10 things lately - sorry! :)

  1. Throwing a party is always fun, but a one year old birthday party ranks as #1 in my book!
  2. Watching Ethan dive into his birthday cake was SO delightful! I actually WANTED him to get as dirty and messy as possible. Hello - great scrapbook pictures!
  3. It's so heartwarming to see how much people love Ethan. He's just so dog gone cute, it's nearly impossible to not love him!
  4. Carolina Panthers are going to the playoffs!!! It's so exciting to think, if we win the next two games that we're going to the Super Bowl, again!!! GO CATS!
  5. Having a stomach bug over Christmas is NO FUN!
  6. I am dreading taking down all the Christmas decorations. They are so much fun to put up, but it stinks to take them all down!
  7. Cutting a baby's' hair isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. After much pressure from every which a way, I decided to give E a little trim since his hair was hanging in his eyes and over his ears. It turned out so nice!
  8. With all the Christmas and birthday presents that Ethan received, he likes the toys that are on borrow from Peyton the best. Go figure!
  9. After being so busy the entire fall season, we actually have NO plans to go out of town for the weekend for the entire month of January! Hallelujah!
  10. Less than 3 weeks until Lost is back on TV! I can hardly contain myself!

0 comments: