

If you haven't been to Trader Joes, if there is one close to you, you are missing out! My friend Carrie has been telling me about it for quite some time and I haven't made the time to check it out, but I did today. It is in a new development in Midtown Charlotte, right outside of uptown. It is so cool! It's basically just an mini organic /all-natural grocery store, but they have such cool stuff for very reasonable prices. If you have even bought anything organic, you know it's not cheap. Since I've been slowly transitioning some items to organic, for Ethan's sake for the most part, I've been in search of places where I can buy them for less. Earth Fare isn't too bad but they are very expensive. I was able to buy a gallon of organic whole milk for Ethan for $6.00 compared to a half-gallon at Wal-Mart at $4.00! They also have such friendly and helpful customer service which is HUGE to me! That is a pet peeve of mine to go to a store, especially one that I am not familar with, and the customer service is terrible. I end up being in such a bad mood and never returning! If I didn't love Target as much, they would be the first to go. I just can't bear to part with them! They also will return your money if you happen to not like the taste of any of their products (you would love that Amanda)! To top things off, the guy that had been helping me around the store brought me a free bouquet of flowers just for being a first-time shopper! I was grinning from ear to ear as I was walking out. I'm sold and will definitely be back!
Monday, December 15, 2008
I Heart Trader Joes!
Posted by The Cassidys at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You're right- I would love the money back guarantee but just so you know, a gallon of regular whole milk is $3.18.
Post a Comment