Today the wedding festivities begin for Olivia and Tims' wedding, and I couldn't be more excited and thrilled! Liv, mom and I are going to get our toes and fingers did this morning and then to grab a bite to eat for lunch. Later today we will be checking into the hotel and hanging out until we have to be at the rehearsal at 4:45 (on the dot - as Liv demands!) and then on to the rehearsal dinner! That should be a lot of fun because Tims' family is doing a pig pickin' and low country boil, so I am PUMPED about that. The pig is for real sitting in a cooler on ice in our driveway! I took a peek yesterday and that's a weird thing to see! I can't believe I'll be eating that in about 8 hours! :) And so, I'm signing off for the weekend and Sunday I'm sure I'll have TONS of pictures to post and stories to tell! I am so happy for my baby sister and I hope she has a weekend she will never forget!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment