Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Top 8 - Tagged By Carrie Byce

8 Favorite TV shows:

  1. American Idol
  2. Cosby Show
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. Brothers & Sisters
  5. Lost
  6. Prison Break
  7. Grey's Anatomy
  8. So You Think You Can Dance

8 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Chick Fil A
  2. Burks BBQ
  3. Cheesecake Factory
  4. Longhorn Steakhouse
  5. Panera Bread
  6. PW's and Starbucks (I put them together because they're not really restaurants!)
  7. Fuel Pizza
  8. Zaxbys

8 things that happened today

  1. I woke up at 5:15 AM with Ethan crying
  2. I fed Ethan a bottle and got back in bed with him until 7 AM
  3. I fed Ethan oatmeal and yogurt and got him ready for the day!
  4. I fought the traffic in Charlotte on the way to work
  5. I stopped by ChickFilA for breakfast - YUM!
  6. I got dizzy from being on the computer too long - I think I need to update my eyeglass prescription
  7. I got stuck in the rain and soaking wet
  8. I am off to Sparkle City to see the family before the wedding festivities

8 things I am looking forward to:

  1. My sister's wedding this weekend!!!
  2. Taking Ethan to meet Santa
  3. Ethan turning 1 year old!
  4. Seeing Jeannie this weekend
  5. Eating the Christmas cookies I slaved over last night
  6. Jamie and Amanda moving closer to us
  7. NOT having so much to do on the social calendar
  8. A date night with Chris hopefully next week

8 things on my wish list:

  1. Uninterrupted time to scrapbook
  2. someone to clean my house and cook dinner
  3. for perfect health for Ethan, and myself so I can be the best mom to him I can possibly be
  4. for a long bubble bath
  5. to go to NYC for my 30th birthday next year!
  6. for my sister's wedding to go smoothly
  7. a cup of peppermint hot chocolate, with whip!
  8. for certain ailments from childbirth to GO AWAY!

8 people I tag:

  1. Julie Thomas
  2. Abbie Byers
  3. Heather Burley
  4. Kristi Sparks
  5. Meghan Terry
  6. Leah Miller
  7. Amanda Stewart
  8. Carrie Eversole

1 comments:

carrie said...

YAY!! I thought this was kind of fun, esp the things I am looking forward to part. Sometimes I think I don't take enough time to think about all the fun things in life. :)