Tonight while Ethan was taking a bath, he was playing with his favorite bath toy - a little whale that squirts out water. (Thanks Peyton!) He was looking down at it and squeezed it and it squirted him in the eye. I thought he might cry, but instead he started dying laughing! He kept squeezing it and laughing every time. I don't know if it was the water squirting out or the sound it was making, but it was so funny! It was the cutest thing I had to leave him unattended (shame on me - but it was literally for 2 seconds) and grab the camcorder and capture this moment before it slipped away. I hope it brightens your day as much as it did mine! Enjoy!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Cute as a button!
Posted by The Cassidys at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh my goodness, that is so freakin cute! I love his laugh! Thanks for posting this...it definitely made my day!
Amanda I really am thankful that you put this pic and stuff on your blog b/c I feel as I'm right near you guys love you always Dev
Glad that something amuses Ethan in the bath. He looks so cute when he laughs. I wish I could hear his laugh...
Mawmaw
he is adorable!!!
Don't you wish you could just bottle up their little laughs to keep forever? How cute!
Post a Comment