Friday, October 10, 2008

One Step Closer ...

Chris and I got so excited last night because Ethan took his first steps behind a toy walker! My friend Abbie let us borrow this toy of hers called a Step Start Walk n Ride by Playskool. It can be a walker or a rider that he can sit and ride on. He has been playing with it for a while but everytime he would stand up behind it, it would roll forward and he would slip and do a face plant! But last night he stood up and just started walking! We taped it (thank goodness), but this morning I got a better shot of him using it. Enjoy! It's so cute, and of course we are so proud! It's bound to be any day now that he'll gain that confidence and take that first step!


3 comments:

Loafiesmom said...

Yay for Ethan! That's so exciting!

Eversole Crew said...

Look at him go! That is great!

Mom said...

How cute is that!!! Yay Ethan! I miss those days so bad.