Sunday, October 12, 2008

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. My scrapbook stamps and pots & pans are more entertainment for Ethan than his own toys! He's playing with the stamps right now while I am blogging - hey, you gotta do something to entertain them or I could never get anything done!
  2. Making a decision, small or large, is such a challenge for me! That is definitely one of my pet peeves about myself.
    Publish Post
  3. I did decide to go back to work semi-full time. I will be working from 9 to 3 so I can get off to miss rush hour traffic and pick up E so we have some quality time together before he goes to bed. I am nervous about it, but I think it is a good move for him. He will enjoy the socialization and learning he will have in store for him.
  4. I have one more full day with E before he goes to the daycare. It makes me sad but excited for him!
  5. It's so nice to finally have one weekend where we don't have any plans or anywhere we have to be! Ahhhhh
  6. Sickness is running in the family - first I was sick, now Chris is sick, and so was Chris' dad! I pray to God that Ethan doesn't get this bug. It's absolutely no fun!
  7. HOPEFULLY next weekend will be filled with fall fun! We are going to the Windy Hill Orchard & Cider Mill in York, SC with our small group. All for $7 you will get:
  • Amazing sunflower and apple tree maze
  • apple cider making demonstrations
  • Johnny Appleseed Story
  • Create your own life size scarecrow to take with you
  • Apple cider tasting
  • Apple cider doughnuts (which I've heard are delightful)
  • Peeled, cored, sliced and dried apples
  • Hayride and feeding time
  • Pack a bag of apples/pick a pumpkin to take home

    I am super excited about it! Plus afterwards, we are thinking about heading up to the mountains for the night to see the fall leaves! Yipee!
    8. It's SO nice to have some girl and scrap time, at the same time! Adam and Chris let Carrie and I out of the house for a day of scrappin'! I'll post my new creations lata!
    9. Less than a month until the reunion. I REALLY hope people start buying tickets, and SOON!
    10. I'm starving! I haven't eaten yet so I'm going to get my grub on! Peace

0 comments: