My mom took a lot of very cute pictures and I thought I'd share them with ya'll! Enjoy!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Pictures from the Weekend
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Share a Day in our Life ~
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:12 PM
2 comments:
Hello, the great family of Cassidys!
Maybe you remember me, Katya from Russia :) I started to keep my blog here not long ago, but it's all in Russian. Now I think that I can share news with you on English. So this blog can be something like a liaison between us, if you don't mind :)
Your baby is so cute! Eh, I wish I could see you all in real.
I hope that you have the black and white photo in a frame somewhere that has more feeling then words can express.You are a great mom love you guys Devri
Post a Comment