Monday, September 1, 2008

10 Things I Learned This Week


  1. No matter how much faith you have in a person as a friend, they're still going to let you down from time to time. But you love them anyways.
  2. Rain can surely ruin your plans, especially when it comes to building a deck! Argh!
  3. Football season has started!!! Clemson stunk it up Saturday night, so we'll see how Tennessee does Monday night! GO VOLS!
  4. I've really enjoyed having my mom and sister around this weekend. They came to Rock Hill for the weekend so we could get some wedding things done for Olivia. We worked on her programs, favors and door tags for the hotel guests. We had so much fun!
  5. I'm scared to see the damage that Gustav is going to do New Orleans. They really don't need this.
  6. I almost done with my organizing for my scrap area. Last week I bought a cork board to go over my table and yesterday I bought an embellishment center by Making Memories (with my 50% off coupon from Michael's) for my paints, ribbons and other embellishments. Chris is going to put them up for me this week so hopefully I can post some pictures!
  7. Prison Break starts Monday!
  8. 90120 starts Tuesday!
  9. Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold. What a true statement! My new friends as well as my old have been so sweet this week! I love you all and thank God for those wonderful friends I do have!
  10. I've got to get back in the gym! I've been busy this week and a little last week so I haven't been able to exercise as much. It's back to crunch time this week!

0 comments: