My sister and I were talking about what to dress Ethan in for her wedding in December and I'm struggling a little bit. Her main colors are frappuccino, champagne and ivory. Of course the guys are wearing black tuxes with ivory or frappuccino vests. I'm not sure if I should get some sort of black suit or more of a khaki suit. I will go shopping with my mom tomorrow to South Park mall in Charlotte so I may find something there, although it may not be the price that I want it to be! I'm also going to a consignment sale in Rock Hill this Friday so maybe I'll get lucky and find something there. All of us moms know that we don't want to spend a fortune on an outfit that will only be worn once! I want to find something cute that he could wear all winter if possible. If any of you have ideas on where to shop for something like that, bring it on!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment