I love it! Not as much as the original by no means, but it will be added to the many, many shows that I watch already, if I can keep up with the DVR! The two hour premeire was tonight and I was diggin' it! I'm really hoping they are going to bring back some of the old cast from time to time, just to remind me of how great the show really is! Donna Martin is supposed to be on at some point so I'll be looking forward to that too!
As far as the throwbacks to the original, there was a lot to see and comment on!
- Brenda came to meet Kelly at the hip new Peach Pit (still loved the old one) and it really brought back so many memories of when I was younger and watched 90210 (or just a year and a half ago when I got the 1st season and watched it all in one week)! She told Kelly that Brandon said hello and she was beautiful! Man - how I wished they would have ended up together! At least I got my happy ending when Donna and David got married!
- Nat still works at the Peach Pit! I've always loved ol' Nat, and he looks fabulous 10 years later!
- Erin, AKA Silver (maybe something to do with David Silver or is that her last name from her dad, which is also David's dad?), which is Kelly's baby sister from her mom and Mel, made her debut. It seems like yesterday that she was like 2 years old!
- In the first 5 minutes, Hanna Zuckerman - Vasquez, Andrea's daughter, made a cameo!
- In one scene, Kelly is on the phone with who we assume is her son's (she has a 4 1/2 year old) father, and it really makes me wonder who it is! Dylan maybe? The finale left off with us assuming they are together, so we'll see!
I am diggin' the new 90210 and can't wait to see what the show has in store!

1 comments:
You are a fan of this serial too? :)
Are you talking about a totally new series? What year?
Post a Comment