My mom and I went shopping at South Park mall today for 5 1/2 hours!!! For the sake of looking cute, I made the dumb move of wearing my wedge heels! I am paying for it now and am about to go and soak in the tub. I think we literally covered every square foot of the mall including going back to Belk twice to look at a dress for my mom. The good thing is that my mom found a beautiful dress from Dillard's in a champagne color. The bad thing is that I didn't find an outfit for Ethan! It's so hard to find a nice outfit for babies, especially those under 2 years old! I'll just have to keep looking! After the marathon shopping, I rushed home to have dinner ready for Chris and Frankie, Chris' brother, and Nana, Chris' mom. Nana came into town to watch Ethan while I work tomorrow because Abby is at the beach on vacation. Frankie is over to help Chris with the deck. They worked on the deck last night until almost 10 pm! It's going well and progress is being made! I'm so proud of my handy hubby. He is so awesome at projects like these and can just pick up any ol' project and do such a good job with it. He really should be on This Old House with Norm! I love him (not Norm, Chris)!
I'm now going to soak my body, and feet, in the tub and then catch up on Prison Break since I missed it Monday night! Good night!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
My feet hurt!
Posted by The Cassidys at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment