Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our night with Sugarland

I'm still singing the Sugarland songs in my head over and over again! That is definite proof that the concert made a lasting impression. It was SO much fun and I really couldn't remember the last time we'd gone to a concert, especially one this amazing! They were so entertaining and just kept going and going for 2 1/2 hours straight without an intermission! A new artist to the scene, Ashton Shepherd, opened for them and she was awesome with such a unique voice! Sugarland basically sang all of the songs that everyone knows as well as most of the songs off their new album. Towards the end it was so cool because they got in these big blown up balls and literally rolled over the crowd, almost like crowd surfing but in big balls! I'll definitely be seeing them again!

Having dinner at our fav restaurant in Asheville - Doc Cheys! YUM-A-LISH!

Us waiting in line to get into the Civic Center

My hunny bunny

I was so excited!

They're on the marquis along with Backyardigans!

Waiting for the show to start

Here's some concert pics. We had great seats in the lower section but towards the end of the concert we were able to get closer - like 50 feet away! :) It was so cool to see them up close!