- Waiting for something to download is so ssssllllooowww! I would love to lay my head down and get some zzz's. Instead I'm writing this blog.
- Ethan is becoming quite the Ladie's Man. He has been awfully clingy to myself, my sister and my mom this weekend, and it sorta hurt Chris' feelings. Bless his heart. I told him there are days that I am with E all day long and when Dada walks in the door, mama just doesn't exist anymore! Hopefully that made him feel better.
- My Carolina Panthers kicked the Chicago Bears' bootie today! We are now 2-0!
- I need a haircut very badly! I have been wanting to do something different for quite some time now so I just have to gather up the courage to do so! I'm even thinking about bangs - is that crazy???
- Sugarland ROCKS! I mean, I just cannot say it enough! It doesn't do it justice by just listening to it on the radio. Live is the way to go! Ummmm - I heard they are coming to the SC State Fair in October!
- It was so good to get out on a date last night with Chris. We felt like we were young again! We had a nice dinner at our favorite restaurant in Asheville (Doc Cheys' - you gotta try it if you're there), went candy shopping at the Mast General Store, and went to the concert. We even got home at 1 AM, which we both just fell into the bed!
- Pop Rocks are a lot more fun now that I'm older than when I was little! Especially if they are just in the right posisiton on your tounge, they pop off and onto your hubby! Hee! :)
- E can climb the stairs on his own! What a big boy! He can also self-feed now, if he really wants to. He still prefers to be fed from us, but we're working on it!
- Do not converse with a drunk at a concert, or they will talk your head off about the last Tim McGraw concert they went to.
- Did I say waiting on something to download is slow?!?!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 9:34 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha...your #7 cracked me up!! I have this image of a pop rock flying and hitting Chris in the face. ;) And I can hear you saying Hee! I love you Amanda! I also love your "10 things I learned this week" posts. I think I may have to steal the idea.
I've been thinking about bangs, too!!! Maybe we should go together for moral support! And, can I just say how much I LOVE Pop Rocks!?!? They are the greatest!
Post a Comment