Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good!

I have finally reunited with my makeup bag! Sad I know! We came to Spartanburg last weekend and in the craziness of gathering all of Ethan's stuff, I just plum forgot my bag! How could I!? I didn't even realize it was missing until we were halfway home and it was just too late to turn around and go back! Most of you that know me well know that I cannot live without my makeup; more specifically my mascara! I literally look like a 12 year old without it! I wish I could be one of those naturally beautiful women that can roll out of bed, throw on some clothes and hit the door. Ahem - Carrie! No, I have to invest the time in "putting on my face" every morning. It's ok though, because I really love make up, expecially eye shadows! Ohh la la - all the pretty colors that are out there that you can get to match an outfit! So much fun. Anyways, we came to Spartanburg again this weekend to go to see Sugarland TONIGHT in Asheville, so I was able to retrive my beloved makeup bag. My sister did tell me she has had a good time playing with all my stuff this past week. I'm glad she was able to indulge at my expense!

PS - Did I mention we were going to see Sugarland in Asheville TONIGHT????!!!!

0 comments: