Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just Another Consignment Sale

Like I mentioned before - I am hooked and I cannot seem to stop! Consignment shopping that is! I went to the For Every Season sale in Fort Mill this afternoon and was able to talk my friend Carrie in on joining me. She brought little 8 week old Kaitlyn and I brought Ethan along for the ride. They were both such good babies and were very patient! E must be worn out because he immediately fell asleep in the car and didn't move when I took him out of the car and into his crib! The sale was great and I thought the prices were even better than the last sale I went to.

I got more good stuff for him! I spent $60 and got the following:

  • two pairs of shoes - one pair of nice brown ones and one pair of tennis shoes
  • two hats for cooler weather - so cute!
  • one blue jacket with a hood - even cuter!
  • two fleece pull overs
  • three pairs of warm up type pants - gray, blue and khaki
  • four long sleeve shirts
  • one set of PJ's
  • 1 Leap Frog toy that sings, does the alphabet and enunciates each letter of the alphabet
There is ONE more sale about 1 mile from my house on Friday, so I may hit that up in hopes of still trying to find a wagon and something for Liv's wedding. I bought something at Babies R Us, but I think I may take it back. It's not what I was really looking for, but it was dressy and on sale. It was an impulse buy. If anyone has any advice on where to find something, please let me know!

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

Have you tried Strasburg Children? There's an outlet at Gaffney