I got a new haircut tonight! I looked up an old friend, Rachael, to do my hair. She and I were pals back in high school & danced together as Blue Belles. I didn't go as drastic as I thought I was going to, but it's still a nice change regardless. I planned on getting more bangs, but thought I needed to go light since Liv's wedding is coming up and I need to be able to pull it back. She thinned it out and gave me a little more layers to frame my wide jawline (Thanks Dad!). To the common eye, you probably can't tell a difference, but I can! It's amazing how a new haircut can make you feel - refreshed and sexy! Sometimes us mommies need that every now and then! Thanks Rach!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
New Do!
Posted by The Cassidys at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment