Our little man is 9 months old! Wow - where did the time go? We are so proud of him and all his achievements and other things that have happened in his life so far. Here's a mini update:
- He is FINALLY self-feeding pretty well. I'll put him in the high chair when I'm preparing his meals and to distract him, I've been putting Cherrios, Goldfish or Gerber Puffs in front of him. Of course, half of them end up in the floor (thus in Abbey's mouth), stuck to his hand, or on his lap, but the other half have actually ended up in his mouth!
- He has 6 teeth! He is starting to actually look like a miniature person!
- He is fitting into 12 month clothes now, and on exception, a few 9 month clothes.
- He's still crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything! He's starting to stand on his own for a few seconds at a time. I can tell his gaining the confidence!
- He's still cruising around on furniture, but is not ready to take that first step on his own yet. He'll get there!

1 comments:
Amanda, Ethan is so cute! I really enjoy watching him grow on your BLOG!! He is a doll baby. We just started a blog recently - the link is www.suttlesfamily.blogspot.com. I hope you'll check it out!! Tell Olivia we're thinking about her during this exciting time in her life. We sure miss this south, but hope to be back soon.
Take care,
Shelley
Post a Comment