I guess I got what I wished for - a baby that naps well! Well, at least for today! Ethan had three naps today and each of them were long. For the first nap, he woke up at 6:30, ate, played for a bit and started fussing around 8:15. I was tired too so we both laid down on our bed and he slept for an hour. I slept nada. The second nap was again, only two hours after he woke up. I put him in his crib and he slept for 45 minutes. Then we went out to run some errands. I drove around town trying to find gas and finally found some, so with all of that, he slept for 1 1/2 hours! Jeez! I wish he would do this everyday! It's quite a refreshing change from his normal 2 - 30 minute naps! I think he is teething with a combination of having a cold, so that just wore him out! Let's hope he does it again soon!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment