- No matter how many times you ask your husband to pick his clothes off the floor, he still keeps doing it.
- I now have TWO little ones drooling over me when I am eating. One weighs about 85 pounds with lots of hair and the other one is about 2 1/2' tall with big blue eyes.
- Ethan now weighs 20 lbs 11 oz and is 28 14" tall!
- We have one week to clean the house, finish the deck, mow the grass, groom the flower beds and prepare for a bridal shower for Olivia and Tim, AND take care of a baby at the same time. Eek!
- I've never seen so much snot in my life! Ethan has a terribly runny nose (it's slowly getting better) and I'm constanly sucking snot out with a blub syringe and it just keeps coming!
- Happy Birthday Peyton! Ethan's buddy is one year old (on September 26th that is)!
- Chris is VERY close to finishing the deck. It's starting to come together. I PROMISE I will post pictures very soon!
- Ethan has ANOTHER tooth coming in - lawd have mercy - they just keep coming (like the snot!) :)
- I have never been so nervous to drive as I have been this week! There was a shortage all around south Charlotte and Rock Hill and I really didn't think I was going to be able to get any gas! Thank goodness I did!
- An Impact has been made! I was so moved and inspired this morning in church. If you remember my blog from a week ago, our pastor from West End Baptist had decided to leave the church after being their pastor for many, many years. After a lot of praying and taking a leap of faith, he has started Impact Community Church held at a local middle school auditoruim. Honestly, when I heard the news, I didn't know what to expect. When I pulled up, there were signs, ballons and volunteers on the street waving people into the parking lot. The biggest thing I was surprised about was the amount of cars and people standing out front! I was amazed! There were greeters at the door and people standing at folding tables asking people to help volunteer for the many ministries that they hope to get started. I really was expecting fold out chairs and maybe 50 people tops in a gymnasium, with no music or program. It's incredible to see how God works in just one week. Everything was just so perfect. God provided this wonderful auditoruim and yeah there was microphone feedback and only a one woman "band" singing on the stage along with a recording, but it made an impact. I could truly feel God in that place and I was moved. To add to the amazement, Pastor Mike continued to explain all the little miracles that God gave this week, from people donating furniture to their new office, and signs being made at no cost. Just wonderful. I cannot wait to see how God works in this church, and more importantly, in my life.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment