Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday Pictures

Today was kind of a laid back day for Ethan and I, so I took some pictures of him playing outside on our front porch and some inside as well. There's so many cute ones I can just choose one! Enjoy!

Ethan Graham

He claps for himself after he conquers a new task! It's so cute!

I have a picture of me at 32 weeks similar to this!

Ma, does this diaper make my butt big?

He found the buds off the plant so interesting!

Waking from a nap happy - what we all want!

Thank goodness for teething guards!

Step One ...

Step Two ...

Step Three! He's using my phone as motivation. He ALREADY loves electronics!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!! I love to watch him grow and then everyone once in a while I get to see him in person!!