- It doesn't matter how early you start packing for a vacation! You never feel like you are prepared and you feel like you're always forgetting something!
- My friend Kristi had her fourth, yes fourth, baby at home with a water birth with no epidural! Shepherd was 10 lbs 4 oz! OUCH! Congrats Kristi and Eric!
- Having a spray tan makes you look like you've been rolling around in the dirt - until you shower.
- I am starting to really miss the size of my boobs when I was nursing! I measured for a very small size for a bridesmaid dress - like 0, which is pretty much nonexistent.
- Being rude and yelling at someone to do something won't make them want to do it any faster - it will make them not want to do it at all! I had a client this week that talked down to my installer because of something that I did. I felt horrible! I simply forgot to tell him one thing that had to be done on my job and my client thought I was taking advantage of him and all it was human error. Treat someone the way you would want to be treated!
- Getting two scrapbook projects done in one week AND taking care of a baby is pretty amazing! Go Amanda! :) I finished a secret project for a dear friend of mine and a mini-scrapbook of when Chris and I went to Savannah, GA for our 2nd anniversary. Long overdue huh?
- My husband never ceases to amaze me with is car-packing abilities. We were able to get everything in the Pilot with room! I cannot believe it!
- Chris turns 29 on the 24th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
- Ethan turns 7 months on the 25th! The same day that Carrie is due with Kaitlyn! Please wait until we come home to make your presence in this world! I wouldn't want to miss it for the world!
- We're off to the beach for a week! Adios! Lots of blogging to do when we get back!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 4:26 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment