Sunday, July 27, 2008

10 Things I Learned This Week

Don't worry - I haven't forgotten to post pictures from our vacation. I am still working on it and will hopefully post it tomorrow night. Brace yourselves - it is a very long blog already! :)

  1. No matter how many times you tell your husband to put on sunscreen, he doesn't listen and looks like a lobster the next day.
  2. Ethan is getting his first tooth!!! After he has been teething for what seems like forever, last Sunday morning I felt his tooth coming through the gums! AND, he was a good sport the entire week at the beach!
  3. It is so liberating to not do your hair or makeup for almost an entire week! There is no point in blow drying and styling your hair when at the beach when it's gonna frizz right up the minute you walk out the door!
  4. I am so thankful to have Amanda as a friend. She and I are so much alike it's scary sometimes.
  5. No matter how you slice it - I'm destined to be white forever! Like Jamie said - You never realize how white someone is until they get in a bathing suit and are in direct sunlight! Thanks James!
  6. I asked God for a baby boy - and BOY DID I GET ONE! He is already pulling up on things and starting to scoot around, and he is into everything! And he screams like a girl, in public places - I've GOTTA break him of this habit! Is that possible at this age?!?
  7. Carrie STILL has not had her baby! I'm sorry sweetie - it'll happen soon and I cannot wait to hold Miss Kaitlyn!
  8. Coming home from vacation always makes you feel like you need a vacation from your vacation.
  9. Man cannot live on condiments alone - we have no food after returning from vacation!
  10. I miss my puppy - I can't wait to see her!

0 comments: