Since the weather was so nice, we went out to the Winthrop Lake to spend the afternoon. Abbey has been dying to go swimming since it's been warm out. As soon as we got to the grassy area and let her off the leash, she made a mad dash for the water. I mean, she probably ran faster than I've seen her run in a long time! Ethan got a kick out of watching her run around, shake off, and roll around in the grass. She needed a good break from being pent up in the house with Ethan, the one that's ruined her life! :) We enjoyed just lounging, snuggling and watching Ethan have a good time. Here are some pictures from today.
Posing for the camera
Mommy and Ethan snuggling
I love this little man

4 comments:
Awwww! Those are too sweet! I love family days! :)
These pics are great! Ian has that same outfit! Love it!
so much fun! I love watching all of yall play together!!
Great photos! The lil' E-man is getting so big!
Post a Comment