Friday, June 20, 2008

Virgin Blogger

hey ya'll! after what seems like HOURS of trying to figure this blogging thing out, I'm finally able to post a blog! yea!! i have officially jumped on the bandwagon of blogging! i have so many friends that have a site and i have truly enjoyed reading about what's going on in their world. so i thought, what the hey, i'll do it too! we don't get to see our friends and family as much as we would like so this is a great way to share our day to day events with them.

we are a busy little family, especially now that the summer is here and i am working part-time, so i will not be able to post every day, but i hope to do it as much as i can. especially when ethan does something exceptionally cute! so stay tuned!

Publish Post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first one to comment! Yay! :)

Welcome to blog land! (As if the rest of us were experts or something - haha!) I have really enjoyed blogging; writing and reading is a nice outlet when you are surrounded by little ones all the time. It's a nice perk of being a stayathomemom and having technology.

Anyway, I'm turning this into an email, so I'll go and enjoy coming back to read about your beautiful family that God has made! Love you! :) Kristi

The Burleys said...

YAY!!! Welcome to blog world!! SOOOO glad some of my friends are finally jumping on the bandwagon! I can't wait to read about everything Ethan is doing! Oh yeah ... and you and Chris! ;) Love you!