Monday, June 23, 2008

10 Things I Learned This Week

I was planning on posting this Sunday night, but it was 11 PM and my hubby was hogging the computer and I just wanted to go to bed! He's a computer geek - I love you honey!

  1. Sometimes people who are going through tough times will surprise you with the amount of faith they have
  2. It is hard to eat on one side of your mouth because half of your tooth fell out on the opposite side
  3. Watching a movie with Matthew McConaughey could possibly be bad, but it was. At least he was worth watching
  4. Snuggling with Ethan is one of my favorite things to do
  5. Learning how to blog, or create a blog, is an art form
  6. Putting sunscreen on a baby is NOT easy
  7. Having wine and cheese for dinner is one of my favorite meals
  8. I forgot how much working out REALLY makes me feel better - like I'm SLOWLY getting my pre-baby body back
  9. Taking shelter from a thunderstorm under a tarp with your best friend, her hubby, my hubby, and Ethan and at an outdoor music concert is a lot of fun (Even though she is 9 months pregnant and I had a 6 month old baby!)
  10. My husband is an excellent back-popper!

0 comments: