Friday, January 2, 2009

Olivia and Tim's Wedding - THE BIG DAY!

I apologize for the LONG delay - it's so hard to get all the pictures uploaded when I'm so tired at night after working and taking care of Ethan in the evenings. All I want to do is pass out and read a magazine or watch TV! Some I took, some Chris took and the rest the photographer took! FINALLy - here they are!


The bridesmaids posing for a picture at the Bridal Brunch the morning of
The girls getting ready ...


















The boys getting ready...





THE BEAUTIFUL CEREMONY

It was just beautiful - that's all I can say. As soon as those rear doors opened and Olivia started walking down the aisle with my dad, I lost it. I just lost it. Then I could hear sniffling coming all the way down the aisle with the other bridesmaids. It was so funny I think we all just looked at eachother and laughed! The pastor even made a joke that we needed to get some tissues for us ladies, pronto! It was a lovely ceremony and Sam did a wonderful job. Very sincere and just perfect. I am so happy for them.




IT'S PARTY TIME!

We all had a blast at the reception! It seemed to just fly by way too fast! Everything was great - from the food, to the cake to the DJ! Man - that DJ was great! He did a wonderful job getting everyone involved, which wasn't hard anyways because all the guests were so willing to dance and make a fool of themselves!









More dancing pictures ...




TIME TO GO ON THE HONEYMOON!




0 comments: