When all you sweet friends are settling in for the night say a little prayer for me and my family. The only reason I'm writing this post tonight is to get some stuff out and put it on a safe outlet where only friends and family read this blog. Without getting into too much, I have been going though some rough patches the past couple of weeks and it's starting to affect me more than emotionally. It's enough to make me so anxious that I've been having chest pains and knots in my stomach. I've been one to look at the glass half full but sometimes life just beats you down so much that that glass starts to empty slowly. There is only so much a person can fake a smile until the dam breaks and you just break down. There is a lot that's on my mind and heart and I'm praying about how to deal with some of it in a Christian manner. Easier said than done! So if my posts seem few and far between, I'll come around one day. I just don't have as much light hearted and fun things to talk about except my wonderful family, sweet friends and my relationship with God, in which I'm feeling more drawn to through some of these difficult times. I am grateful to the ones who have listened to me and really care about me. Your tenderheartedness will never be taken for granted. Thanks for listening and don't forget about that little prayer! I love you all.
On a positive note, I am looking forward to a wonderful Christmas with my family and Ethan turning two. God has certainly blessed our family and I could not be more grateful.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Say A Little Prayer For Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hey girl! I definitely know the feeling...you've seen my status updates before. Just know that there are people that care for you and will lift you and your family up in prayer tonigh...I am one of them!!! I know we don't get to see each other very often...but I consider you one of my great friends and value our friendship very much! Love ya!
Amanda,
I pray that God's peace will surround you and carry you through this difficult time!
Love You!
Melissa
Girl, please know that I am lifting you up in prayer. I don't know what your situation is, but I know a God who does. Remember that God has come before you and is following behind you and He has his hand of blessing on your head (Psalm 139:5). Much love to ya!
i just stopped and prayed for you. love ya, girl!
Amanda I understand how you feel PLEASE don't think you are all alone b/c you are not we love you if you need a shoulder i am here my family will be praying for you thanks for sharing we love you keep your chin up Devri
I know exactly how you are feeling, although I don't know what is weighing on your heart. I will be praying for you!! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and happy early birthday to Ethan :)
You are in my prayers. Let me know if I can do anything to help or if you just need to talk. Hope it all works out soon:)
I love you and please know that I have not only one but TWO shoulders for you to cry on or laugh on or spill your guts on whenever you need them. I have been thinking about you and know that you are a strong woman and that you will make it past this rough patch! I love you bunches:)
Your baby sister:)
Thinking and praying for you, Smander!
Post a Comment