Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Big Boy Birthday Party

Try saying that three times really fast! He has grown up so fast before our very eyes and I can hardly believe that he will be two in three days! This past weekend we had a small birthday party with just family for Mr. E turning the BIG 0-2. We had a blast and I know he went to bed dreaming of trucks and trains. That's pretty much all he received - toys with wheels!

Uncle Tim and E
I thought this was so cute - he's just SO tempted to grab a sausage ball! Pawpaw and E
Our gingerbread house we made, and Chris finished before E could destroy it!Our winter wonderland theme
The adorable cake from Harry PeterThe Thomas Tent that he went NUTS for! I've never heard him scream so loud.
... and here's the reaction! Priceless, and definitely scrapbook worthy.
E sitting in the rocking chair that I had when I was his age. Sniff - so sweet.
Taking a peek at his presents soon to be opened!
And the opening of presents begins ...

Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candle - of course mama had to help.

Me and my sis
Aunt Liv and E
Uncle Frankie and Ashley gave him a card with the Hamster Dance and he kept opening it and dancing along. It was hilarious, and probably his most favorite gift!
... and he's officially pooped.

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

What!?!? No Cakeman this year? Lol! Still a cute cake! :) Happy (early) Birthday, Ethan!