Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble Gobble

In the spirit of my most favorite holiday, I've been thinking of all the numerous things I am thankful for in life!
  • Our wonderful Saviour from which nothing in life is possible or good
  • My funny, warm and endearing husband. He makes life intriguing, fun and exciting every day
  • My amazing son whom I am so lucky to be his mother. I am so blessed to be able to watch him grow and prosper every single day.
  • My wonderful family on both sides
  • My friends, especially those who love me exactly for who I am, nerdy and all
  • My crazy and hair-brained puppy - she makes life sweet
  • My health - I take it for granted quite often and I'm so glad that I am healthy
  • All the yummy food at Thanksgiving. I could eat it over and over again - wait I already am!
  • All the cool things in life - Starbucks coffee, Glee, Twilight Saga ... the list could go on and on

0 comments: