As much as I like to dance, I wish we would have thought about this! A couple of years after our wedding the trend was going around for the bride and groom to nix the traditional slow first dance and do a choreographed fun dance. I was so jealous that I didn't think of that! I was also mad at my sister and Tim that they didn't go through with their plan to do that at their wedding. Then, this YouTube video came out of yet another creative idea to do it for the ceremony processional instead!
THEN, on The Office last night, Pam and Jim got married, and it was in their wedding! It was SO funny I was just rolling! You have to check this out if you didn't catch it last night! It's sure to put you in a good mood and it's a great way to start your weekend! Enjoy! (If the video doesn't show up, try the link below - it was acting funny!)
http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/office-wedding-dance/1164915
Friday, October 9, 2009
Why Didn't I Think Of This?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So far none of the weddings that I've been to have done this..... I think it only exists in the YouTube world.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED the office last night. SO funny! Can you imagine what that couple thought, "The Office is spoofing OUR wedding!" Crazy!
Post a Comment