- Glee is my most favorite show. I look forward to it every week and it makes me so happy.
- I'm amazed at how much God is so good to us. God has provided a way so we are able to tithe more and that makes me so happy. God loves a cheerful giver and I'm amazed at how much we are able to trust in Him to provide for us so we are able to give back to Him.
- Too much cotton candy is not a good thing, as much as I wish it would be. I love that stuff.
- You can't please all the people some of the time or some of the people all of the time.
- I miss my mom and dad.
- A flu shot only protects you up to 70%. Knowing my luck, that 30% is more on my side.
- New Moon is just shy of one month away! Oh my - I can hardly contain myself.
- Christmas is just shy of two months away - Oh my - I can hardly contain myself!
- Just give a child a field full of pumpkins and they are happy. Oh wait ... that's me!
- I'm really craving apple cider and apple cider donuts.
Monday, October 19, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 11:02 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
When you make the apple cider, invite me over! I'm craving some now, too! :)
Post a Comment