Monday, October 12, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. The Office was HILARIOUS this week! I laughed AND cried (not laughter tears) at the same time.
  2. It's so nice to spend time with good friends you haven't seen in a while and make a difference at the same time. Saturday morning Chris, Ethan and I participated in the HopeBuilders 5K for our friends Jamie, Amanda and Peyton in supporting our friends Peter and Leanne. It was to raise money for the Levine Children's Hospital who took such good care of Caroline before she passed away. I felt privileged to walk in her honor.
  3. Seeing The Stewarts on Saturday made me miss them. We live so close, but yet never get the chance to spend time together.
  4. It's so hard to balance your time between family and friends. Times like this I wish I could clone myself.
  5. The Original Pancake house is AWESOME! Try it out if you're ever in Uptown Charlotte. I recommend the French Toast!
  6. Getting kicked out, so to speak, of a public park because you broke the rules about having dogs in the vicinity of the playground is quite embarrassing.
  7. It's amazing what a beautiful voice and a praise song can do for your heart.
  8. I heart my sister, and was so glad she was able to come and visit this past weekend.
  9. I'm so glad the fall weather is returning this week.
  10. I'm looking forward to taking E to pick pumpkins this weekend!

1 comments:

Abbie Byers said...

were are you going to pick a pumpkin?