- I'm far from perfect and I realize that every single day.
- I get my feelings hurt way too easily. That is something I wish I could change, but some things never change. It is who I am.
- I wish I could go to Disney World! We have several friends that have either gone to DW this year or are going very soon and it makes me green with envy.
- This weekend I went to two stinky consignment sales. No they did not smell bad, but just did not have a lot to offer. It was discouraging. I have quite a few more lined up to visit so let's hope for more! I did however get 1 set of pj's, 1 pair of Stride Rite shoes in great condition, 2 shirts, 1 sweater, 2 jackets (with one being a kind with removable arms to make into a vest) all for $35 and 2 Elmo books. Not too bad.
- There is still so much to learn about couponing. I attended a workshop Monday night from the girl that does the Southern Savers coupon blog. There were things that I already knew and learned things I didn't. It inspired me to know how much she spends every week and I still do not know how she does it with a family of five. My new goal is to try my hardest to be well under budget for the month of September. The good thing is that I can lay back and not worry about it for a week while we are at the beach.
- I have started reading Twilight again, because I'm bored. I'm enjoying it much better the second time around though!
- I love fish camps!
- Ethan loves to eat handfuls of ketchup. How do I fix this problem? :)
- Sometimes doctors don't even have the answers. So, then who do we go to when we need to know why our child is running a fever of 103 at night but then is bouncing off the walls in the morning?
- We leave for the beach in FIVE days!
Monday, August 31, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 9:00 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment