Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Folly Beach Trip 2009: Day Three

Friday was spent very low-key, which was nice for a change. The babies all woke up in weird moods. Ethan in particular literally hit the floor running and didn't stop until we put him down for a nap. I was exhausted just watching him. After naps, we all headed to the South Carolina Aquarium in Downtown Charleston. It was beautiful - and check out the view from the aquarium behind us.

Checking out the turtles
Looking kinda like a turtle himself - OMG - after seeing this picture, I realized how badly he needs yet ANOTHER haircut
Dada signing fish
Ahoy Matey!

Look out! Here comes trouble!
Mama and E checking out the shrimp and crabs
"WOW! Can I touch? No - no!" (Only Liv and Tim will get that inside joke)
Awesome jellyfish picture Mr. Professional Photographer Cassidy took


1 comments:

Brian Painter said...

Man, that jellyfish picture is awesome!!