It's DAY CINCO for our living with less. I know you guys are getting bored with these because I am getting tired of the rules and writing about them. I'm sure it would be much more entertaining if we were really struggling and had funny stories to tell, but we don't. Blah - we're boring! Well, here's how we did:
NO MORE EATING OUT / EATING LEFTOVERS: Chris is working late tonight so I just made this stuff that Chris' mom makes called Spanish Noodles. Ethan wouldn't have anything to do with it so I made him mac and cheese, which he was quite happy about. There are definitely left overs in the refrigerator but to be quite honest, I just don't feel like eating them. I haven't officially thrown them out yet, but I'm sure it will be done. I guess my lesson in this is to make just enough for the two and a half of us.
BOTTLED WATER HABIT: Again, not really a big dealio.
NO MORE DISPOSABLE PLATES, CUPS, NAPKINS, ETC: No paper plates, paper towels, or cups!
ENTERTAINMENT: Since E is down for the count, I'm going to take a much deserved bubble bath and just relax.
THERMOSTAT: Set at 74 - no prob Bob!
GIVING THE OL' WASHING MACHINE A BREAK: Clothes are piling up so they are going in the wash. They're dirty anyways and we HAVE to wash! This rule is kinda dumb .
TURNING OFF LIGHTS/FANS WHEN NOT IN THE ROOM: Doing well!
TURNING OFF APPLIANCES, COMPUTER, ETC WHEN NOT IN USE: I have to say, I shut the computer down, and for some reason it was on this morning. I think Chris used it and didn't shut it down. Tisk Tisk. :)
SHORT SHOWERS: Doing well!
NO SHOPPING, EXCEPT FOR FOOD: Doing well!
Friday, June 26, 2009
DAY FIVE: Learning to Live With Less
Posted by The Cassidys at 7:53 PM
Labels: living with less
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment