Monday, May 18, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. Ultimate embarrassment is spilling Coke down the 114 year old grand staircase at the Biltmore Estate. I thought I was going to get arrested!
  2. By the end of the day, we will have a pergola over our back deck!!!
  3. Super K-Mart is doubling coupons again starting Wednesday, but ONLY in Concord, NC! Jeez - now, if I could just get up there to grab some good deals!
  4. Napping on a rainy, Sunday afternoon is still at the top of my list of the most wonderful things in life.
  5. I'm sad that Prison Break is officially over. Chris and I have watched this show faithfully from the beginning and have really liked it. We were finally able to watch the last two shows, including the two hour finale, last night. We're sad.
  6. Speaking of finales - Grey's sucked last Thursday.
  7. I am looking forward to the nice weather this week - low 70's all week. It actually feels like spring.
  8. I'm so glad those darn teeth have come in (for Ethan that is)! Now we can have a decent night's sleep once again!
  9. Kelly is my hero! A friend of mine is due to give birth sometime in the next couple of weeks. It is her first baby and she leads an organic lifestyle, so therefore she is going au-naturale for childbirth. You go girl!
  10. Ethan is getting a sandbox/slide/picnic table set for our house this week from his Pa and Nana Cassidy. I think I may be more excited about this than he will be.

1 comments:

EJ & Roo said...

i agree. the GA finale totally sucked!!