Thursday, April 2, 2009

Movie Date Night

Last night Chris and I were able to have a in-home movie date night, something we haven't done in forever. For the first time, Chris used the code for a free movie at Red Box (at Harris Teeter) that is given every Monday and Wednesday and scored 2 movies, FREE! Now he knows how awesome it is to get something FREE! :) Maybe I'm spreading a bug? Yeah right. He picked up Seven Pounds and Twilight. Let me tell you - THESE TWO WERE THE BEST MOVIES I'VE SEEN IN A LONNNGGG TIME! I was wide awake through both movies, cried at both and am dying to see them both again. I think we may be purchasing them! Seven Pounds is just phenomenal movie with a very moving twist at the end. I just cannot believe how it ends and I just adore Will Smith. He's awesome! And Twilight - oh my gosh. I can't stop thinking about it and now I can see what the big hype is about reading the books! I want to read all the series now! The love that these two share just made my heart literally beat out of my chest. It actually hurt for them. That sounds nuts huh? If you haven't seen either of them, you are missing out. I just hope you like them as much as I did!

2 comments:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

LOVE Twilight! Jason and I actually had the same kind of date night Saturday night and watched it. Jason actually said it was not bad! You definitely need to read the series...the books are WAY better! Seeing the movie this weekend made me want to read the series all over again!

Abbie Byers said...

I liked twilight too. A friend recommended it and I was unsure but what a love story!!! I will add Seven Pounds to my must see list.