OMG - I am totally loving these K-Mart double dollar days! I never ever shop at K-Mart. Not for any particular reason or another, but I usually do Wally World and Bi-Lo, and occasionally other stores if there are good deals, like Walgreen's. But K-Mart has double coupons this week only for up to $1 in Rock Hill, but $2 in Charlotte. I stopped at Pineville store on my way to pick up E yesterday. All the stuff I really wanted was totally out, but I was able to snag a few good deals. But today, I took a lunch break and headed to another one here in Charlotte and really got some sweet deals. Here's what I was able to get:
- 2 - Revlon single eye shadow - 1 at 49 cents and 1 at 15 cents!
- 3 - Band Aid 60 count - 99 cents each
- 2 - Ziplock containers - $1 each
- 1 - Scrubbing Bubble Flushable Bathroom wipes - 99 cents
- 2 - Arm & Hammer Lavender dryer sheets (my favorite!) - 99 cents each
- 2 - Glade candles - 99 cents each
- 1 - Coffee mate - $1.79 (not the best deal ever, but decent)
- 2 - Dove Go Fresh body wash, blue bottle (again, my favorite!) - $1.50 each
- 2 - Secret Flawless deodorant - 79 cents each - AWESOME DEAL!
- 6 - Suave shampoos and conditioners - FREE!
- 2 - Bic Soleil disposable razors (4) - $1.79 each
- 2 - Glade twin pack scented oil refills AND warmers - FREE (It would have be total of $5, but the lady accidentally rung up everything as free because I had a BOGO coupon - her bad, my good! Hee hee - I didn't know until I looked at my receipt - promise!
- 1 - Glade carpet deodorizer - 19 cents
All this was a total of $25.90 and saving $56.02! I was SO pumped! I just wish I would have brought along that $5 off $50 (before coupons) coupon and it would have made the deal even sweeter! Oh well - I'll get em' next time. I'm still learning how to do this whole thing. This is so much fun! Tomorrow, Harris Teeter starts their TRIPLE COUPON sale, so I've already got a few deals lined up that will be FREE or very low!

5 comments:
You are doing AWESOME!!! I did finally make it to Bloom on Sunday and got $61 worth of groceries and saved $32.81! Pretty good considering there were some things I HAD to get and didn't have coupons for. I did print out the Kmart deals and am going to go through my coupons. How do you know if your store doubles up to $1 or $2? And where did you find the Suave, Revlon, and Secret coupons? Do you now have a seperate room in your house for all of the deals you are getting?? LOL!!
Lindsay - THANKS GIRL! I am trying hard, maybe a little too hard! LOL That's great on what you saved at Bloom. I am loving these triple coupon days! Harris Teeter has one that starts tomorrow for a week. Yipee! About K Mart - if you go to their website and look at the weekly ad for your area (put in the zip), it should come up and at the bottom of the front page should have a red ad in the bottom corner and it will say either $1 or $2. I have extra Suave, Revlon and Secret coupons if you want them. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be using them. And yes - I will have to clear out another room for all these stockpiles I'm creating. Just wait another few months! HA Chris is going to KILL ME! :)
thanks for the heads up on harris teeter! i'll be heading over there tommorrow.
have you been to the rock hill kmart -- are they out of everything already?
i haven't been to the rock hill one, but pineville seemed to be out of all the good stuff. i know it's a drive, but you could try gastonia or the sketchy freedom drive! that's the one i tried and they had everything!
Well, I checked and the Anderson Kmart isn't doing anything! Not even $1!! There is one that is SORT of close but not really so I might not be participating in this sale. I really have a good stockpile of stuff but I can always take more free stuff :) Thanks for the coupons but I hate to get them and not use them. Someone else might be closer to a Kmart and be able to use them OR you could go back again!! LOL!! I've had a hard time finding places for all of my stuff, especially since I downsized my house!!! (I was living in my parents house until I bought my own).
Post a Comment